Starting a new project with a new team? Still working with an old team? No need to add and drop members from an existing team, just create a new one! Create a new team to visualize your teammates on each team you're working with, and unleash the insights that lie within your TEAM Dashboard.
Creating a Team is the best way to visualize the cross-mapping of your team member's personality, skills, strengths, and culture. Each Team gets its own visualization dashboard. Here is how to create a new team from your TEAM Dashboard:
- Sign in to your account and be sure "TEAM" is selected at the top of the page.
- You will be taken to your TEAM Dashboard -- in the "team select" drop down at the top left of the page choose "CREATE NEW TEAM."
3. A team creation page will appear and you can choose a team name as well as decide where the team will appear.
4. Once you have set the name and settings you can start inputing emails to invite members to join your team.
5. An email invite will be sent to members prompting them to accept and create an account, or if they already have one, be directed to the team dashboard.
6. Once everyone has accepted you will see all the team members on your TEAM Dashboard.
You should have everything you need to get going with your new team, but message us for more information!
For more help with Cloverleaf, view related help articles: