Making someone an Organizational Admin will give them admin capability over all people, candidates, tags, and teams within your organization. Here is how to make someone an Organizational Admin:
- Sign In to your admin account and go to your "ADMIN" Dashboard.
- Click on the Organization you would like to set an admin for from the left hand column.
3. Click the "Add Admin" green button in the middle of the screen.
4. Type in users emails and press "Enter" to add them as an admin. Make sure to
press the green "Save" button.
5. You can also remove admin access at any time by using the search bar to find the
admin, clicking the name, and pressing the "Remove as Group Admin" button.