Making someone an Organizational Admin will give them admin capability over all people, candidates, tags, and teams within your organization. Here is how to make someone an Organizational Admin:
- Sign In to your admin account and go to your "ADMIN" Dashboard.
- Click on the Organization settings icon to the right of your Company name.
- Under the ADD ORGANIZATION ADMINS section select whomever you would like to add.
- Hit the green "SAVE" button and anyone you added will become an Organizational Admin.
- You can remove them as an Organizational Admin anytime by clicking their name and selecting "REMOVE AS ORG ADMIN".