To invite a candidate to your organization, you must have access to a admin account. From your admin account, follow these easy steps to invite a candidate two different methods:
- Sign In to your admin account.
- On the left hand side of your screen, under your organization name, there is a settings wheel. Click on the settings wheel called "ORGANIZATION SETTINGS".
- In the middle of your screen, you will see a CANDIDATE APPLICATION ADDRESS. This is the link you will need to send to your candidate. Before sending the link, be sure you have configured the proper settings for candidates in your Organization Configuration.
- Once the candidate creates a profile, you will be notified via email.
- The second way to invite a candidate is through the "CANDIDATES" tab. When you click it, an option will appear to "ADD NEW CANDIDATE". This will bring you to a screen that allows you to enter more information about the person, including their first and last name, email, prospective role, who on your team can review the candidate, and the organization or group.
PS: To learn how to add your candidate to a team...