To add a candidate to a team, the candidate must have already created their profile. Once you see their name listed under the "ALL CANDIDATES" tab, you can add them to a team.
To add a candidate to a team, and to start seeing them on the team dashboard, follow the steps below:
- Sign In to your account and click "ADMIN" at the top of your page.
- Click on "CANDIDATES" and then "ALL CANDIDATES" from the navigation on the left of your dashboard. Here, you should see the names of the individuals who you invited to join your organization and who also created a profile.
- Click on the name of the candidate who you would like to add to a team.
- If you did not add the candidate and just sent them the link, they might not have all fields filled out, so you can enter their role and reviewers.
- Click on the "+" next to "ACTIVE TEAMS" and select the team you would like to add the candidate to. Please note, you can add a candidate to multiple teams.
- You can also switch which "ACTIVE GROUP" they are a part of by clicking the symbol next to it.
Learn how to add Candidate Reviewers here.
PS: To learn how to make a candidate visible on your team dashboard...