You may find that your first go-around of taking an assessment isn't giving you the most accurate results, or maybe you have changed a bit since you last took the test. If either of these are true, here is how you can edit and re-take your assessments:
- Sign In to your account and go to your ME Dashboard.
- On all of the assessment boxes, there are three black dots in the top right hand corner. Click on the three dots.
- This will prompt two options, "EDIT SCORES" or "RETAKE ASSESSMENT".
- If you already know your score, click "EDIT SCORES".
- If you need to take the assessment again, click "RETAKE ASSESSMENT".