Strengthscope's® mission is to reveal the unique strengths of people across the world, enabling you to bring your most authentic and inspired selves to work and to life, every day. The Strengthscope® self-report is the first essential step on the journey to discovering and embracing your unique strengths and learning how to use them effectively.
Strengthscope® defines strengths as underlying qualities that energize you and that you are great at or have potential to become great at. Underpinned by almost 15 years of research and validation, Strengthscope® helps you to perform at your best every day, and also allows you to reduce performance risks – all by developing what already exists inside of you.
What’s included in the report?
- Build awareness of your unique strengths and how to optimize these to achieve exceptional results
- What energizes you most and how to stretch these to perform at your best
- Which strengths may become counter-productive when not used effectively
- What energizes you least and which may impact your performance
- Empowering strategies to help you take action to stretch yourself in areas of strength and reduce the impact of any performance risks
- Positive, practical ways of working that will improve your confidence, motivation and success in any situation
- How to strengthen relationships and work more effectively with people whose strengths are different from yours by allowing more honest and authentic conversations across all levels
The wheel shows all of the 24 strengths with scores rated on a standardized scale from 1-10. Scores are compared to a relevant comparison group with higher scores showing areas that energize you the most. It is more important to focus on the overall distribution of your strengths and which clusters they fall in rather than the individuals scores for each strength. Significant 7 strengths are displayed as purple bars, while others are shown as blue bars. Higher bars represent those strengths that are more natural and energizing for you, whilst the lower bars represent non-strength areas or energy drainers that will provide less energy and enjoyment in your work.
Included in the price of your Strengthscope® report is our online interactive course ‘Understanding Your Strengthscope® Report’.
This self-driven course ensures your team gets the most from the Strengthscope® report. It takes you on a video driven tour of discovery through your report, helping you understand what it is telling your about your strengths. Along the way, it captures your goals and the strengths that will support you in delivering your success, and as you go through, your strengths journal is auto created.
Why is Strengthscope® unique from other self-assessments?
- Unlike other traditional personality, values or behavioural assessments, Strengthscope® is measuring what gives you energy
- Strengthscope®’s simple, universal language enables quick interpretation and habit formation to bring the strengths approach to life every day
- Strengthscope® is the only strengths profile to have acquired registered test status with the British Psychological Society, meaning that it’s the most valid and reliable strengths profiling tool in the world today.
How is this report most often used?
The Strengthscope® self-report is most often utilized throughout the normal employee life-cycle:
- Personal development planning
- Performance and career conversations
- Team development
- Succession and workforce planning
- Final stage recruitment
or as a first step for anyone in an organization through specific development programs such as:
- Graduate/early career programs
- Leadership development programs (incl. First line/Hi-Potential/Future/Senior Leadership)*
- Culture change/transition programs
- Sales and customer service training
- Diversity and inclusion programs
Some of the results you can expect from the Strengths approach
***Click here to take the Strengthscope® assessment on your ME Dashboard. Note that this assessment has to be turned on for your organization to have access to it.