Creating a Team is the best way to visualize the cross-mapping of your team member's personality, skills, strengths, and culture. Each Team gets its own visualization dashboard. Here is how to get started:
- Sign In to your account and go to your "ADMIN" Dashboard.
- First select the "ADD NEW" button in the bottom left of your screen, then choose "ADD NEW TEAM."
- Next you can choose your team name and set the proper settings for your team such as who can see this team, and whether or not you want to include yourself on it.
- Once you have set the name and settings you can start adding people from your organization to you team. You can choose to add members and/or team admins.
- Click "FINISH" and your team will be created and accessible in both your "ADMIN" and "TEAM" Dashboard. You will always be able to edit members and settings after you have created a team.