Creating a Team is the best way to visualize the cross-mapping of your team member's personality, skills, strengths, and culture. Each Team gets its own visualization dashboard. Here is how to get started:
- Sign In to your account and go to your "ADMIN" Dashboard.
- First, select the group you would like the new team to be in. You can create a team in the parent group, a sub group, or even an existing team.
- Once you are in the group or team you would like, click the green button in the middle of your screen that says "Add New Team."
4. Next you can choose your team name and set the proper settings for your team
such as who can see this team, and whether or not you want to include yourself
5. Once you have set the name and settings you can start adding people from your
organization to you team. You can choose to add members and/or team admins.
6. Anyone already in your organization can be added from the drop down
automatically. New users can invited by entering their email address. Be sure to
hit enter after each entry.
7. Click "FINISH" to create the team and send invitations. Your team will now be
accessible in both your "ADMIN" and "TEAM" Dashboard. You will always be able
to edit members and settings after you have created a team.