If you make a new hire or are expanding your user base on Cloverleaf, you can easily invite people to join your Organization on Cloverleaf. Here is how to invite them:
1. Sign In to your account and go to your ADMIN Dashboard.
2. Choose the group or team where the new member belongs. Select the "Add Person" green button in the middle of your page.
3. Type in the email address of those you would like to invite and click invite "email" from the drop-down, this will add the person to your list. Once your list is complete, click SEND. To invite more than one person at a time you can also hit enter after each email to then invite a list of people at once.
If you prefer, you can send invites via sharing a link as well. Remember that links are specific to the team, group, or org level and if you send the invite link- you will not see the user in your pending list of invites.
4. They will then receive an email (see example below) inviting them to join your organization on Cloverleaf. If they have yet to create an account they will be prompted to do so.
5. While they are pending, their name will appear in grey writing. Once they confirm, their name will change to black. Click on drop-down arrow next to the person's name whose invitation status you want to change.
The date and time that the last invitation was sent will appear in the box. You can revoke an invitation by clicking the name and pressing the "Revoke Invitation" button, or you can resend an invitation by clicking "Resend Invite Email".
You can also resend all organization invites at the click of a button! Simply go to your Organization Settings and select Invites to resend invitations to all pending users.
For more help with Cloverleaf, view related help articles:
Downloading User's Reports
Managing Candidates on Cloverleaf