Wedding invitations, party invitations, Cloverleaf invitations. We can't say for certain which is the best out of those, but only one will offer you a ticket into seemingly limitless insights into your team relating to personality, work style, culture, communication, conflict, motivations, and so much more. So go off into the world, and invite your team!
Once you have created your team you can send invites by email any time you want to add someone to the Team Dashboard. Below is a step by step process to invite someone to your team via email.
- Sign in to your account and click "TEAM" at the top of the page.
- You will be taken to your TEAM Dashboard, in the "team select" drop down at the top left of the page select the Team you wish to add members to. You'll have to be an admin to add a member to the team.
3. To open the member settings side bar, select the green "member" icon in the top left corner of your page. At the top of this sidebar click the "EDIT TEAM" button and then select "ADD NEW MEMBERS."
4. Now you can start typing emails into the "add members" field. Hit enter after each email to include in the invite. Once you've added all the emails of the members you wish to invite, click "FINISH."
5. An email invite will be sent to members which includes a "JOIN TEAM" button. Recipients will need to click this button to be taken to the login screen.
6. Once on the login screen recipients will either need to login to their existing account or click "create new account" to be added to the team.
7. Once everyone has accepted you will see all the team members on your TEAM Dashboard.
Below is an example of what the email invite looks like:
Let us know if you need help building your team! We hope this guide is helpful in inviting new team members, but send us a message if you need a nudge in the right direction! 😊
For more help with Cloverleaf, view related help articles: