Change is inevitable at times. As your team's focus changes, as your team's members change, and as you adapt your team to all of the change around you, you may or not need to adjust your Team settings on Cloverleaf. Have no fear, it's pretty easy.
If you ever need to make changes to your team dashboard such as your team name, privacy settings, assessment visibility, or even delete your team, you can do so in your Cloverleaf account settings. Here's how:
- Sign in to your account and click "TEAM" at the top of the page.
- Click on the green slider icon on the right-hand side of the screen
- You can also change your assessment visibility in the same Team Settings sidebar by clicking on the toggles to the right of each of the personality, strengths, and culture assessments. Be sure to press the green "SAVE" button afterwards. If some teammates still need to complete some assessments, you can send them a reminder. You can learn how here.
4. To delete a team, just click the trash can icon next to the team name. A pop-up will appear ensuring you want to delete the team.
5. In this edit menu, you can type in a new name and/or change who can see this team. When you are finished, click the green "SAVE" button.
Remember, you'll have to be an admin on the team to make these changes. If you're not an admin and you should be, ask your team's admin to follow these steps. Feel free to message us if you have other questions!
For more help with Cloverleaf, view related help articles: