From the admin dashboard, you can make a lot of changes to all user accounts individually. First step to make any changes is to Sign In to your Organization Admin Dashboard. Here are some of the things you can do:
Add or remove them to a team or group.
- In the left hand navigation, select the group of people you want to view or select "All People in Organization" to be shown a searchable list of everyone. Click on the user who you would like to manage.
- Click on the "Add To..." drop down.
- Select the team or group you would like to add the user to.
- To remove someone from a team or group, simply click on their name (it should turn red).
View their profile.
- Click on the user whose profile you would like to view.
- Click on the user's name again.
- You will be taken to a new screen that shows their ME Dashboard.
Remove them from the organization.
- Select the "PEOPLE" tab at the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the user who you would like to remove from the organization.
- On the right-hand side of your screen, click the red "REMOVE FROM ORG" button.
For more help with Cloverleaf, view related help articles:
Navigating to Teams from Admin Dashboard
Adding a Team
Downloading User's Reports