The Relationship Map on the TEAM Dashboard is an effective tool to compare and contrast yourself with others. Through several assessments, it reveals similarities and differences in communication, conflict, work style, and more.
Here's how to use it:
- This is what the relationship map looks like when condensed. The two drop-down categories are Team Thinking Style and Thinking Styles Comparison.
2. When you open Team Thinking Style, you can see how your team thinks. It can be diverse, similar, or neutral, which is measured on the scale towards the bottom. Also the green rectangle shows "neutral" for this team, but yours may be different. Clicking the rectangle reveals a description of what that team thinking style means.
3. When you open Thinking Styles Comparison, you can see the drop-down menu that allows you to choose which assessment you would like to see the comparison for.
4. After you select the assessment, select from the drop-down menus who you would like to compare.
5. From there, you can view the comparison. Below you will find screenshots of all three comparisons and how they are formatted.
The DISC comparison begins with a description of how team members are different, but can work together in a complimentary way. The middle section shows how each team member will react to conflict. Understanding the other person's style will help any team move through conflict smoothly. Finally, the scale at the end shows the similarity between their DISC scores.
The 16 Types comparison begins with how each team member encounters conflict and what they expect out of it. It also includes outside perceptions, and what they desire and will be satisfied by. The scale at the end shows the similarity between their 16 Types scores.
The Enneagram comparison begins with a description of how team members compliment each other and can contribute to each other. The middle section shows how each team member will communicate, how they work, sources of conflict, and how they react to it. Finally, the description at the end explains how to resolve conflict.
The Relationship Map is a powerful tool within the TEAM Dashboard to help you understand individual preferences, as well as how team members work together. Use this tool to understand your team and better collaborate together!
For more help with Cloverleaf, view related help articles: