If you ever want to change your password you can do so in your account settings. Here is how:
1. Sign In to your account and click your avatar (this is either a picture of you or your initials) in the the top right corner of the page.
2. Once selected, 3 options will appear. Click the first option labeled “SETTINGS” to open your personal account settings sidebar.
3. Scroll down to the "CHANGE PASSWORD" section and input your new desired password.
4. Your new password must meet Cloverleaf's password requirements before you can save your new password. Your password must be 8 characters long, contain one capital letter, and one number.
5. Once you are ready to update your password you can click "CHANGE PASSWORD".