If you ever want to change your password you can do so in your account settings. Here is how:
1. Sign In to your account and click your avatar (this is either a picture of you or your initials) in the top right corner of the page.
2. Once selected, 3 options will appear. Click the first option labeled “My Account” to open your personal account settings sidebar.
3. Under the "GENERAL" tab, scroll down to the "Password" Section to enter a new password
4. Your new password must meet Cloverleaf's password requirements before you can save your new password. Your password must be 8 characters long, contain one capital letter, and one number.
5. Once you are ready to update your password you can click "UPDATE".
For more help with your dashboard, view related help articles:
How to Upload an Avatar
Managing Your Personal Subscription
How to Edit Personal Account Details