By integrating multiple calendars with your Cloverleaf profile, you will be able to see even more insights based on calendar events. Here's how you integrate an additional calendar:
1. Sign in to your profile and navigate to My Dashboard.
2. If you already have one calendar connected, you should see a CALENDAR INSIGHTS box on My Dashboard below Insight Search. Click on the settings icon at the top right-hand corner.
3. This will bring you out to your Integrations tab in Account Settings. You can also navigate straight to this page by clicking your Avatar in the top right > Account Settings > Integrations.
4. Click on "connect a calendar" and choose Google or Microsoft.
This will then take you to your sign-in page and a screen that asks you to allow Cloverleaf access to your Google or Microsoft account.
5. Once connected, you will see insights on events and individuals from both connected calendars in one place.
Check out these other guides: