Personalize your account and quickly find yourself both on your Dashboards when you upload an avatar photo. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to upload a personal photo as your Cloverleaf avatar.
1. Sign In to your account and click your avatar (either a picture of yourself or your initials) in the top right corner of the page.
2. Once selected, click the first option labeled “Account Settings” to open your personal account settings page.
3. Select the green text that reads, "UPLOAD PHOTO" at the top of your account settings.
4. To then upload your photo you can either drag a photo file into the grey dotted box or you can click anywhere inside the box to browse and choose a file from your computer.
5. Once your photo appears in the box you can scale and crop it however you would like. When you are happy with it, click “SUBMIT" and you will then have a personalized avatar.